cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Pass on 2 screens?

I have just purchased the sky sports pass for 3 months.  Can a match be watched on two different screens at the same time?  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

That would be fine, but with the Chromecast to your television cast first before playing the sports channel on your phone / tablet.

Haven't used NowTV on a Chromecast in years and i might be wrong or got it the wrong way around if you start watching on the phone / tablet before casting it counts has two streams.

No problem with an Xbox One. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep if it's a full blown Sports Pass and not a mobile sports pass and have two NowTV supported playback devices to watch back on.

You get two streams at the same time (three with the additional HD Boost Pass).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you mean television screens or a combination of a TV screen / PC ?

Not familiar with streaming NowTV when using two PC Monitors or Laptop screens, but would have thought the same principle would be in place, that you need two playback devices to watch two different sports streams on two different screens with your monthly full blown NowTV Sports pass.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks yes have main subscription and would be watching it on a chromecast and xbox.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

That would be fine, but with the Chromecast to your television cast first before playing the sports channel on your phone / tablet.

Haven't used NowTV on a Chromecast in years and i might be wrong or got it the wrong way around if you start watching on the phone / tablet before casting it counts has two streams.

No problem with an Xbox One.