cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Setting up NOW using BT passcode

I have just bought BT broadband and they have provided me with a passcode which it states is to link to my NOW TV account. I can't seem to see anywhere to do this except for where you enter voucher codes which of course the code does not work. Please can somebody help by directing me to how I link my BT broadband to NOW TV on my TV, phone and windows laptop. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not a BT TV customer, so i doubt i will be much help here.

Hopefully a BT TV customer will come up with the answer.

In the meantime maybe have a read of the FAQ's from BT in this linked article below.

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/learn-about-tv/channels-and-packages/now-tv-on-bt-tv 

If it was me i would pop over to the BT TV Community Forum and also speak to BT directly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I have had a look and although it mentions a code to link with BT, I cannot see where this is supposed to be input. As you say hopefully a BT customer can help me out. Thanks for taking the time to reply though.

Glenn

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe give BT a phone call using the telephone number on this linked article for further assistance.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/contact-bt 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That was going to be my next option should I not get a response on here with the desired outcome. Thanks for the suggestion i'll bare that in mind and thanks for the link.

Glenn

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity are you using a Sky email address with your BT TV account, where i have read that there is some sort of technical issue or conflict setting up a BT TV account with the NowTV bolt on packages and using a Sky email.

Hopefully BT have got you sorted.

Should you find the answer and everything is now all up and running, please post back the necessary information how to fix this, which will help others on the NowTV Community Forum who may stumble across your thread when doing a search for a similar problem.

Cheers.