cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Setting router up before activation date

What will happen if i set up a now tv hub two before my activation date? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You can plug in and power up your Hub 2 router if you wish but won't be able to use it for the internet (unless Sky is your current ISP).

On the day of activation once you see the three green solid lights on the front of the hub router then you are ready to go.

Just be aware that the internet could come on any time up until midnight on the  activation date.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You can plug in and power up your Hub 2 router if you wish but won't be able to use it for the internet (unless Sky is your current ISP).

On the day of activation once you see the three green solid lights on the front of the hub router then you are ready to go.

Just be aware that the internet could come on any time up until midnight on the  activation date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers mate. I just want to mess about and find the best place in my flat for the router to be but wasnt sure if it would mess anything up being powered on without a connection lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, the engineer told me that everything works fine and will ready to go by midnight but its 00:15 3th light didnt come up so what should I do then??