cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonno

Set up Acceleration

Hi,

I was given an installation that is over a week away. I have tried everywhere on the NOW website to find a way of calling to speak to a human to ask if there is any way at all that this can be sped up. There does not seem to be any obvious way to speak to anyone. 

Does anyone know

1. Is it possible to ask NOW to post the router sooner than the week they say it will take to arrive. 

2. Does anyone know a contact number to call them. 

3. I wanted to ask if I already have a NOW router would I be able to use that and ask them to get me switched on sooner?

(For context the urgency is because I am away on holiday and have friends staying at the house and they need an internet connection to be able to work from home. Another provider offering a faster speed promised a set up date mid January but have since pushed it back to end of March! NOW are my last chance to save them!)

Thank you. 
Jonno

2 REPLIES 2
Jayach
Elite 3

Sorry, but it is just not possible. All ISPs are reliant on Openreach to do the connection, that is probably why the previous one changed the date.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jonno 

Royal Mail deliver the router. So you’re reliant on them for delivery dates. You should receive a number to track it however. 

As mentioned by @Jayach NOW can only put you active on the date given by OpenReach.

Number to call is posted on the forum threads almost every broadband thread. Here it is anyway. 
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412518
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help