cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

STILL NO BROADBAND

I ordered broadband on 29th April. I had to wait 3 weeks for an engineer appointment. When the day came of that engineer appoitment, no body showed up. I call NOW TV on the day and they told me that there was a delay in setting it up. I had someone have time off work to stay at our house awaiting an engineer who never showed up. When I spoke to NOW TV I asked why I hadnt received my router and they said they had delayed sending it due to the delay in installation. Meaning NOW TV knew there was a problem and didnt tell us. 

Since then, I ahve been contacting several times to find out what is going on as it is now nearly 6 weeks since I place the order, and no one can give me an update as to where it is, all I get is "we are contacting Openreach for an update, we will let you know in x number of days" This is unacceptable. 

I have myself contacted Openreach and found out there are no issues with our address and we are ready to be connected to the Internet.

When I took out NOW Broadband, I also took an offer for NOW TV Entertainment and Sky Movies, which I have now paid 2 months subscription for but had no use of because I have no Internet to stream anything. I am already expecting a full refund for what we have paid so far.

Can someone please advise what is going on with my order, when are we going to get connected. If I do not get an answer within 24 hours. I have sent numerous emails with regards to this issue, and I ahve still not had any correspondance from anyone at NOW TV for nearly 2 weeks.

If I do not get an update in 24 hours I am going to cancel my order, and expect a full refund for the subscriptions

Your prompt response is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi There, welcome to the fourm, and updated email has been sent to you in regards to your order.