cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

STILL NO BROADBAND

Activate day was the 28th and still not working, wouldn't mind but we use Internet to watch TV becoming a joke should of just stayed with talk talk, any help of anyway? All it's saying on my account is not live yer we're getting it ready 😡

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Phone the NOW Broadband Team using the telephone number from this link page below if the three green lights are not showing on the front of the NOW Hub Router.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

took over 5 weeks for my broadband to be connected. it's still not working right and there's no account details when i try to log onto my account.

i was told by NOW, it's £5.04 per day without service and £25 for everytime the openreach guy doesn't turn up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem still got told yesterday there will be an engineer today 31st, booked it of work phoned now this morning to confirm there still coming out and nope it failed l 🤔 madness, been told this morning now another 72hours, the lady I spoke to was fantastic though and understood my anger, hopefully she will get it sorted for me eventually, waiting on the tec team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wouldn't get your hopes up about getting quick responses/service. My activation date was the 12th of January and I still don't have service. Just several months of push back texts with no information as to what the problem actually is. Horrendous service.