cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

STILL NO BROADBAND

Activate day was the 28th and still not working, wouldn't mind but we use Internet to watch TV becoming a joke should of just stayed with talk talk, any help of anyway? All it's saying on my account is not live yer we're getting it ready 😡

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Phone the NOW Broadband Team using the telephone number from this link page below if the three green lights are not showing on the front of the NOW Hub Router.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Phone the NOW Broadband Team using the telephone number from this link page below if the three green lights are not showing on the front of the NOW Hub Router.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contacted them there saying it's openreach problem and a delay and wait 72hours 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem, go-live was 29th (yesterday), still no internet. There is amber light and the helpline said that an engineer's visit would be needed and it might take 3-5 more days.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

NOW are fully reliant on OpenReach maintaining the network. So it’s likely they are busy at the moment.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Are you changing from another supplier to Now, or is this a new install?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changing from talk talk

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Changing from talk talk

As long as you haven't cancelled TalkTalk. that service should continue until Now take over.

As they are both VDSL services you shouldn't need to be at home, all the work will be done in the cabinet/exchange. Just fit the Now router when the TalkTalk one stops working.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The talk talk one has stopped working I am live with now just not connecting on my side since Monday now been waiting for a engineer since Monday, all a big joke really 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

As long as you didn't cancel TalkTalk, that should not have happened, unless the Openreach engineer made a mistake in switching your line from TalkTalk to Now. (or there is some problem at Now's end)

Is the internet led on the router on, and if so what colour is it?