cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Routing issues

Anyone else having issues with routing/DNS. Some sites are available and others aren't via Now Broadband. 

eg I can get to google and nowtv websites, but not others, in particular my office VPN 🙂

14 REPLIES 14
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NOW are always slow in getting the red banner service warning on their Help Centre website pages when it comes to Broadband outages.

I always use Sky Help Twitter to find out about any Broadband issues or outages that they are aware of and acknowledged (where Sky and NOW use the same service infrastructure so normally the problem is mirrored across both Broadband services). . 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, I can't access the work VPN or any of my own websites. Seems to have started around 2 am. Hoping a fix comes out soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, in particular Ionos who provide all my e-mail! One solution is a VPN (I tried Tunnelbear and could then ping the Ionos server). Although having disconnected I now cannot connect to the Tunnelbear VPN. Grrr.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great thinking. I could not access my ionos services from my home broadband but I connected via my Surfshark VPN and it's now running like a dream 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky have a known DNS issue. I'm working from home and cannot connect to VPN.

The workaround for me was:-

• disconnect my laptop from my wi-fi,
  • switch on my mobile hotspot on my mobile, 
  • Connect laptop to mobile hotspot
  • Connect to VPN

This worked for me although I only have a 10gb allowance on my mobile plan so don't know how much data this will use but at least I can work......for now.