cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Routing issues

Anyone else having issues with routing/DNS. Some sites are available and others aren't via Now Broadband. 

eg I can get to google and nowtv websites, but not others, in particular my office VPN 🙂

14 REPLIES 14
IanDunsmore
Advocate

I cant get into my santander banking all of a sudden. I can get in using mobile broadband but not when using NOW broadband

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I’m getting the same issue as well. Never had that before. Can’t get logged into work. Anybody got any ideas how long it will take NOW TV to get this fixed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This looks to be a national issue as everyone at my work cannot connect to their vpn if they are with Sky/NowTV.

Help desk are aware and have received lots of calls this morning but no resolution as yet (that I’m aware of).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Seems to be effecting both Sky and NOW Broadband customers including myself where I cant access a number of websites.

Here's one Tweet example, where Sky have acknowledged a problem on thier service which would also effect NOW customers.

Screenshot_20210820-092209.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is so frustrating especially when NOW status is saying everything is working fine! Any other update from sky on an timescale for getting this resolved? 3 out of my 4 people in my team can’t get into the work internet which is a real pain!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

This problem seems to be fixed for me now accessing websites that wouldn't open for me this morning.

I don't use a VPN for work to check this particular aspect. 

IanDunsmore
Advocate

Still not working for me

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @IanDunsmore 

It's fixed for me at around 10.30am when accessing websites and also Sky have tweeted it about 3 hours ago.

Can't comment on using a workplace VPN.

Maybe try a reset on your NOW Hub Router by holding the reset button on the back of the Router for about 15 seconds, if you have made adjustments on your Broadband Buddy maybe adjust them again.

Otherwise get in touch with the NOW Broadband Team using the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Screenshot_2021-08-20-13-50-14.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wish they updated their service status, surely it is in their interest to do so.