cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Resetting line Speed Dropped

Hi

My connection was at full estimated speed of around 65mb 20mb upload and low 8ms ping untill last week I been having issues it's now around 55mb 17mb. 

My connection speed started dropping speed when I moved my Xbox to different rooms and moved router a few times at first it dropped to 60mb then I started having issues with my Xbox not connecting on wired connection and had to reboot router many times trying to figure out what was wrong I eventually solved it.

Plugged every thing back to main room where I have my router etc no problems for years. Speed synced at 55mb I thought it would fix it self if I just left it alone it now over a week no connection drops and still same speed.

Went on my now tv account and see a option for technical check and it said my speed was slow and it run a text and said nothing wrong on the network and to move my router to master socket which I have done now tells me to call to fix the problem.

I rather not call as I have bad hearing I was hoping someone on here could check my line while it's now plugged in at the master socket I just think I need dlm line reset to get back to my full apeed.

Hope someone can help me

Connection Speed (Kbps)5582917000

LineAttenuation (dB)

DS1:7.6    DS2:17.2       DS3:26.9

US0:5.9    US1:16.1    US2:22.9

NoiseMargin (dB)

DS1:6.3    DS2:6.3       DS3:6.3

US0:9.7    US1:6.8    US2:6.7

1 REPLY 1
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi L

Your best bet to is to call the following number, rather than hope a Now TV Team member might pass this way and see your post:

0800 759 1213

UK Bob