cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Recently started buffering

Hi - I had been a customer for a few years but it has started buffering in last week.  I have many other players including amazon, netflix etc with no issues and use multiple devices (roku, ps4, xbox) so know the problem is definitely not at my end.  I also work in IT so know how to check my network speed.

I couldn't find any phone number, chats were just being told to reboot my router and then cutting me off.  Obviously I'm not going to pay for something that doesn't work so I have had to resort to cancelling my passes.  This is the only place I could find to provide any kind of feedback (I thought I might get asked during cancellation after selecting I had a problem but didn't seem to care there either).

2 REPLIES 2

@Anonymous User Are you seeing that buffering issue over wi-fi connections, or over ethernet connections, or over both wi-fi and ethernet connections?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi - both. Once again, problem is absolutely not my internet. I have been an it technician for years and now manage a team of them myself. I know how to check internet (and the playbook of everything low level support ask before taking it seriously).