cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dom91

Re-send Broadband Router

Signed up to Now TV when we were originally moving house at the beginning of December 2022. Unfortunately we haven't ended up moving into the new till January 2023 so couldn't go and collect the router form the post office. Our Broadband router got sent back to the Now Tv offices, how do we get them to send it back out to the address we signed up with? 

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dom91 

You need to call the broadband team.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/installation-and-setup

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412472
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

This is January 2023. Wee bit confused, did you sign up for/at your new address?

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 @Dom91 

I read it as ‘signed up for’, i.e. the address they requested the service at, and to which the router was despatched, and taken back to the local post office there when it couldn’t be delivered, possibly geographically a long way from the house they were still living in then.

So as they could not go that long way to collect it, it languished there until the PO sent it back to Now.

And now they are in their new address, require a/the router, and are asking how to get one sent out again.

Which we can’t help with, beyond acting as a signpost, because of the continuing mismatch between customer expectations of the Community and what we can actually achieve, being only customers ourselves.

A situation which it is past high time, IMHO, that Now did something to alleviate, for the sakes of the question askers as well as for ours, the answerers.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.