cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems

Having a few problems with now tv at the moment, first is I'm supposed to have access on 4 devices, (my tv, phone, Xbox & tablet) yet it only works on the tv and my phone and says changes exceeded when I haven't changed anything? 2nd thing is every time I watch sky sports on my tv it will crash and knock the wifi off for a minute or 2 and I have to keep setting up connection again? Any help would be appreciated 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Having a few problems with now tv at the moment, first is I'm supposed to have access on 4 devices, (my tv, phone, Xbox & tablet) yet it only works on the tv and my phone and says changes exceeded when I haven't changed anything? 2nd thing is every time I watch sky sports on my tv it will crash and knock the wifi off for a minute or 2 and I have to keep setting up connection again? Any help would be appreciated 

@Anonymous User

Hi Liam,

We have granted you another change to add another device to your account, this should sort out your first issue.

Please get in touch with our customer services team via the live chat in regards to the Sports Pass/ WIFI issue

Here is a helpful link to live chat -

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/anything-else