cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hyper1
Scholar

Problems trying to contact Now to report fault

My phone line was dead and my internet was gone.

I don't know if anyone from NowTV reads these forum, but the web site is useless, especially if trying to access from a mobile phone. I kept getting circled via the FAQ and round and round in circles. Why don't they have a contact number, which can be searched by google?

After about an hour, I finally managed to book an engineer via the phone, but no idea about timing of if they were sending an Openreach engineer or a NowTV engineer.   I knew what the problem was, the cable outside by building was broken, but there was no way to relay that information back.

I did speak to a human, but that was if I wanted to lodge a complaint......

NowTV did n't have the option to use BT Wifi hotspots, as a backup.

OpenReach were great back up and running in 2 hours.

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Hyper1 

If you book mark this link, you will get the chat option and also the number. 

Although I agree, finding the number is almost impossible!

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same problem today. Could you tell me if you managed to fix it and if so how? I've been trying to talk to a real human with no success 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I found a number to contact the customer services team who are sending out an engineer at the beginning of next week.

I spoke to a very nice man called Connelly who sorted it all out for me.

Here is the number 0330 3323 050

Good luck!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I couldn't agree more. The only way I could find to report a line fault was to submit an official complaint. The line test says my line is OK, which it is for broadband, but you cannot make voice calls because of the crackling and interference. Openreach engineers have been doing major work at the bottom of my road and the fault developed at the same time. The website said online chat was not available and provided no telephone number or means of reporting the fault.