cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem watching WestWorld Season 4

Hi,

I seem to have a problem watching WestWorld Season 4 Episode 1. It just keeps buffering.

I can watch other movies and programmes on NowTV fine on the same device.

Using MacBook Pro.

Paul

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can you try this episode on a different playback device if you have one ?

You may have encountered a streaming error problem at NOW's end which has been reported on the Community Forum and NOW Twitter, where non Boost customers seem to be affected.

Perhaps another forum member who uses a Mac or PC without Boost can check this episode out.

Or contact NOW live chat for further assistance & help.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Using an Android tablet (i don't own a Mac or PC) i have just played the first 10 minutes of S4 Ep1 and it seems to be streaming fine for me, but i have the Boost Membership.

I noticed this tweet from NOW Twitter this morning about Windows PC still on going with issues, so perhaps the Mac is in the same bracket because they both use the NOW Player software platform.

Your best option might be to contact live chat if the episode still doesn't play.

youdoodle-2022-06-30T08-39-34Z.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Or @ContentTeam 

Do you want to chip in here ?

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps 

We understand that the related team has been working on the Boost membership issue already and the team has already replied about the matter. 

Due to this is not the actual content data issue, we would strongly advise you to wait for the Help team update. 

Thank you.

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you