Try splitting the Wi-Fi signals if you haven’t done so already.
Your Hub Two is dual-band (2.4GHz and 5 GHz). Splitting these bands to create 2 different Wi-Fi networks can help to improve the speed to your devices. Here’s how to do it:
- Connect your Hub Two to your laptop or computer using an Ethernet cable.
- Open your web browser and enter "192.168.0.1” in the address bar.
- Select Maintenance and enter “admin” and “nowtv” as the username and password.
- Select Wireless and then 2.4 GHz Wireless Settings.
- Scroll down to “Wireless Access Point” and uncheck Synchronise 2.4GHz and 5GHz Settings.
- In the ‘Name (SSID)’ box, Change the network name to distinguish it from the current network (e.g. add “_2.4G” to the current name). Select Apply.
- Check the network name has been updated, and then select 5GHz Wireless Settings.
- To be able to see easily which network is which on your devices, change the ‘Name (SSID)’ here too (e.g. add “_5G” to the current name). Select Apply.
- That’s it. Select Logout at the top of the screen to exit.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help