cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Poor broadband performance

Feeling extremely frustrated - working from home and broadband connectivity saying good however lots of issues. Different programs from my laptop saying no internet connection and not working properly. Unable to contact Now TV Broadband so no customer service going on there. 

Have reset the router. Restarted laptop multiple times over the last 3 days. Wifi signal saying strong.

Very confused as to what is going wrong.

Anyone shed light for me? 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m sick of drop outs and no way of telling NowTV (aka Sky) that I have infuriating intermittent drop outs. When I check with the NowTV service checker it snugly says it’s fine when it’s not ! 
I’m thinking of dumping Now Broadband! Thank goodness I don’t have a contract ! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the worst intenet ever

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having the exact same issue for about an hour now. My children were in the middle of doing their online learning this is very frustrating!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same issue. I have been playing a game on my tablet and whenever i acess the internet with another device or use the tv the internet drops off. 

Have you been able to fix it and how?

The phone number is expensive and the website is useless.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

It is free to call NowTV Broadband Support from the landline they have provided you with.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.