cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pin

It's redicolous as there's not one single person to help with issues while viewing NowTv when there are more people watching it. Iv paid for two months. One month nearly over with. It's asking for my pin to watch a movie. Iv changed the pin numerous of times and it's still saying wrong pin. Please help as I'm hitting a brick wall. 

Kind Regards

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Won't be able to help much, but if you are watching NowTV on a Youview box the default parental pin number is 1234.

And to change it from its default number you need to go into the Youview box settings. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The default pin don't work, iv already said it. None of it works. Iv wasted my.money. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

At this stage I would normally point you towards live chat, but because of the corona virus pandemic live chat is currently suspended and closed.

If you are the account holder then the only other thing you can do is submit a complaint to NowTV by filling in the Web form on this link below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Saint1976
Elite 3

Sign out of your account on all the devices you use - box, stick, phone, tablet, computer.

On an internet browser (not on the app), log back into your account, go to settings & pins, forgotten parental pin, enter your account details and set a new pin. Once set, turn off the pin (you'll still need to enter it for a film but it eliminates all the differing age restriction stuff).

Log back into your account on your other devices and select a film. Enter the new pin.