cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JennyE
Advocate

Phone not activated - how do I contact anyone?

Wondering if anyone can help. 

My broadband and phoneline were installed and activated on 28th december - broadband all works fine. However, I get a dial tone from my phone but I can't call out or receive calls.

The NowTV online help goes around and around in circles and doesn't let you contact anyone or offer a phone number to call. It keeps suggesting you use live chat... but there isn't any.

I'm currently on hold trying to call them, but every option is for broadband and nothing to do with calls. Broadband is fine, it's just the phone that's not working.

I suspect that the line is activated, but it's not got a service profile applied or something along those lines.

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JennyE 

There is a phone number to call. Even if you search on the forum there are beyond endless threads which contain the number. 

See below link for number to call. 
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

Why don’t Now just put the broadband number to call for help on a sticker under the router?

Besides being endlessly helpful to Now Broadband customers with issues, this would cut the unnecessary traffic on the User Community by about a half.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.