cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Phone line socket

Had two agents visit to connect now tv through landline. Could not set up as access to DP box was through another flat in building. How can I resolve this? It seems silly to ask my neighbour for permission to get access to my landline

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had two agents visit to connect now tv through landline. Could not set up as access to DP box was through another flat in building. How can I resolve this? It seems silly to ask my neighbour for permission to get access to my landline

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. DP boxes for flats are usually on the outside of the block or in a communal area such as a locked utility room/cupboard inside but it does sometimes happen that they are located inside another flat. If that is the case then it would be your responsibility to make sure the engineers can get access to the box on the visit (eg ask neighbour to make sure someone will be in, or see if they can leave a spare key with you). Best thing to do is contact NOW TV broadband team again to see what they advise eg they may need to reschedule a visit. You can pop onto live chat and ask for a broadband advisor or give them a call (I'll PM you the number). 

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)