cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment fails when trying to purchase broadband package

Hi,

Hello to the community from a prospective customer, this is my first post here! 

I've been trying to purchase one of NOW's broadband packages through the website (Fab Fibre) but I'm unable to complete my order as the payment is not going through. I've tried using different cards multiple times and none worked - I have successfully authorised the payments but what I believe to be the last step fails as there appears to be a broken link somewhere. I am tempted to believe this is therefore a problem at NOW's end.

I am therefore stuck in step 5 (Select payment) and unable to move on to step 6 (Order complete). My assumption regarding the broken link is based on the following message displayed at the end of step 5:

It looks like the webpage at https://core.spreedly.com/transaction/4cLUDEZlZWp6TsYnabzoShv0j9c/redirect might be having issues, or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Please can I get some assistance with the above? Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Artur

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming it's a UK registered bank card and not a prepaid type credit card which sometimes can be a problem.

Perhaps give the NOW Broadband Team a call using the telephone number from the link page below to see if they can process the order their end.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps ,

Thanks for your message. It is indeed a UK registered bank card which I've used multiple times before for similar purchases and never had any issues whatsoever.

I'll try to get some assistance from the link you provided as per your suggestion, thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Artur

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am also assuming you have tried a different internet browser when attempting to add your payment details.

Hopefully the NOW Broadband Team will help you out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps . Yes, tried different browsers and different cards - no combination appears to work, very frustrating to say the least!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another thing you can try, is if you house or flat number is only one or two digits then add a zero in front of it so you use three digits.

For example if your home number is say 8 use 008 or if 18 use 018.

Hopefully you can get through to the NOW Broadband Team for further assistance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having payment issues. It deleted my details for no reason and now won't allow me to upload new ones. Spoke to Now and they said a few people are having issues.