cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Packages

I’ve just purchased a 6 month entertainment and cinema package but, as I have BT TV, I have discovered that the entertainment Pass is not supported by BT.  Is it possible to purchase a Now TV stick without any passes so I can connect it to my already purchased passes

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

No problem adding a NowTV stick without the bundled pass to your account if you wish.

You can have up to a maximum of 6 devices registered to your account with 2 simultaneous streams at the same time.

If it was me though, i would pick up a NowTV stick with a bundled pass for around £15 from places like Curry's etc and just redeem & start the included pass with the stick during the fifth month of your existing 6 month passes coming to an end.

Should you buy the stick with the pre loaded bundled pass, set up & activate the stick straight away using your existing NowTV account details used to buy the 6 month package.

Where the voucher on the stick will be automatically saved on your account,then you can redeem it anytime between month 5 (within the last 30 days of your current 6 month offer finishing) or redeem it later up until 12 months from date of purchase of the stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. A great idea. Really appreciated.