cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Over 3 weeks and still no broadband!

Been waiting 3 weeks and still no broadband or router or information as to why my account has been put into delay 3 times! I wish I could speak to “tier 2’ whoever they are. I’m told ‘tier 2’ will contact you, email you, call you. Nothing! Ever! Jokers! 

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Afraid nothing will get sorted on here. Just keep pestering the broadband team until your up and running.

However NOW are fully reliant on OpenReach for setting up and maintaining the network.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412518
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I ordered my broadband on the 11th sept. On the 12th an openreach van was outside my house at 8:30 surveying for a new line. He then told me you don’t need a new line, the BT junction box feeding the other 3 properties on my street is on your drive, the grey box next to my front door is the incoming line, and I have a master socket in my living room. I thought, great I’ll be up and running in 2 weeks. The engineer has updated my account and told Now I don’t need a new line. 2 weeks later, no router, no broadband. But a text! You order is in delay, openreach need to run a new line to your property! Errrr! I don’t think so…. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

That sounds brutal. 
What happens if you try go with another provider like BT would you be able to get it set up straight away?

Not a customer for broadband with NOW as I’m currently with BT and full fibre to the property at 300mb. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

Sensible fellow!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.