cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Order Delayed

Hi, my wifi was supposed to go live on the 16th September, however i then received a text saying my order was delayed. I was then told i would receive an email within 72 hours advising what the problem was. I never heard anything and so rang back, was then told there would be an update the next day...still nothing. Rang back again and told there would be an update today.. still nothing. I fear if i ring up again now they will only tell me the same - that there will be an update tomorrow. Do they know whether there will be an update or are they just lying to me to get me off the phone?

I'm wondering now whether i'm better just cancelling the order and going with another supplier who have better customer service than now. Would be this recommended or should i just wait?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If I were you, I would keep calling until your happy its resolved. Who were you with before moving to NOW?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - i'll keep trying for now but it just seems to be endless! I was with Now broadband already, i just moved house and agreed with Now that i would take my Hub with me and continue with them as my providers.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Ah I get you mate, that sounds like a blast! Which is what you want to worry about when moving. 

Most likely an issue with OpenReach trying to get things sorted. If you go elsewhere you might have the same problem as most companies are using the OpenReach network.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Jayach
Elite 3

Is it possible you have moved to an area that has FTTP available. That could cause problems with getting Now connected, as they only use FTTC.