Hi, my wifi was supposed to go live on the 16th September, however i then received a text saying my order was delayed. I was then told i would receive an email within 72 hours advising what the problem was. I never heard anything and so rang back, was then told there would be an update the next day...still nothing. Rang back again and told there would be an update today.. still nothing. I fear if i ring up again now they will only tell me the same - that there will be an update tomorrow. Do they know whether there will be an update or are they just lying to me to get me off the phone?
I'm wondering now whether i'm better just cancelling the order and going with another supplier who have better customer service than now. Would be this recommended or should i just wait?
Thanks - i'll keep trying for now but it just seems to be endless! I was with Now broadband already, i just moved house and agreed with Now that i would take my Hub with me and continue with them as my providers.
Ah I get you mate, that sounds like a blast! Which is what you want to worry about when moving.
Most likely an issue with OpenReach trying to get things sorted. If you go elsewhere you might have the same problem as most companies are using the OpenReach network.