cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Orange Light - No Internet

NowTV hub green power, green wireless but orange internet. Any ideas?

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

0330 numbers or a ###### up number. Why would you post that. Use the 0800 number. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

THIS IS NO GOOD WHEN IT'S OUT OF THE HOURS THEY BLOODY ANSWER!? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NORMALLY IT COMES BACK WITHIN A FEW MINUTES BUT ITS BEEN LIKE HALF AN HOUR NOW I'VE RESET IT 4 TIMES AND STILL NOTHING SO WHAT THE HELL DO YOU RECOMMEND TO THAT THEN?? I'VE ALSO TRIED CALLING, LIVE CHAT AND THE BOT BUT STILL NOTHING IS GETTING ME ANYWHERE I'VE ABOUT HAD IT WITH THIS S***TY INTERNET PROVIDER TUE MIDDLE LIGHT IS STILL BLOODY ORANGE I JUST WANT TO  FINISH WHAT I WAS WATCHING FFS

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

That's not like now broadband very sorry about this have you missed any payments as they do not try automatically twice customer service do it for you still no your router may be faulty you should be able to purchase one from Amazon or eBay any one on any network should work for example you can use talktalk router with BT sky router with Plusnet so o n 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got thru to the bot. Got message saying problem with broadband fibre connection and that they're working on it. F#%k knows how long that will be. It's the middle of the night. So I wount expect them pulling their thumbs out their ###### to soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue with Fibre.. Are you in Northern Ireland?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in Lisburn and it's annoying... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same issue, I'm hoping this is resolved over night , I'm up at Ballymoney

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm supposed to doing a video call in the morning,