cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Orange Light - No Internet

NowTV hub green power, green wireless but orange internet. Any ideas?

37 REPLIES 37
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming your NowTV Broadband is already active previously and you are not waiting for the scheduled live activation switch over date to NowTV ?

Also assuming you have tried a soft reboot or factory reset on the Hub Router by holding the reset button on the back of the router for about 10 to 15 secs and made sure the cable between the router and BT socket is connected properly.

Then the orange middle light usually means the internet is down and you need further assistance from the NowTV Broadband Team.

You will find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments section (click on any of the drop down arrows to reveal the phone number to call).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Theres no phone number anywhere internets down and the website is a pile of sh"t!!!!! 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @schnapps 

Well G (or 5G)

If you had bothered to read the letter above your you would've found the answer you were looking for.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

03303323050 this is the number I use the website is balls.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I called 0800 7591177 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

0800 579 11177. Wount make any difference you'll get a message saying that they have problems with their fibre broadband and their technical team will get to fixing it after their tea and biscuits. And if you get thru to someone they'll say the same

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I called as soon as it opened at 8am and I didn't wait,  it's a free call and just put your speaker on and leave it hold until you speak to someone just in case it's not part of the bigger outage and they need to look in to it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine I back up and running here in Belfast.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Good to hear 😄