cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oops something went wrong

I have been attempting to watch a documentary on NOW tv through the app on my Amazon Firestick and it has now cut out on me at least 10 times - saying' Oops something went wrong. That didn't work so we're going to look into it'. The error code is VSF;SDK.LOADING_LIMIT.UNKNOWN_REASON.MAIN_CONTENT.

I have cleared the cache on all the apps and restarted the Firestick 3 times now and it's now just not starting the programme at all.

Anybody know what I can do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NOW are encountering TV streaming problems their end across different content and on various devices.

From what I can tell it might be non Boost Members are affected (can't be fully sure). 

Here's the latest Tweet sent out by NOW this morning (see screenshot below). 

Screenshot_20220627-090224.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NOW are encountering TV streaming problems their end across different content and on various devices.

From what I can tell it might be non Boost Members are affected (can't be fully sure). 

Here's the latest Tweet sent out by NOW this morning (see screenshot below). 

Screenshot_20220627-090224.png

corders
Mentor

Ah, so not just me then. I've been getting this with increasing regularity to the point where I can't play anything now. So far Now have blamed my broadband, router and "fixed something in my account". Why do I feel like this is a scam issue to try and get people to sign up for boost so we don't have adverts as it's only adverts being affected. Not all adverts as something one will play then it gets stuck so maybe one advert provider. Either way I doubt Now are in any real rush to fix it as they don't generally seem to care about customers all that much!

Meg2207
Advocate

@corders I have Boost and I'm having the same problem as you.