cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv box

Im a fairly new customer to nowtv, have no problems as such but was just wondering if anyone else has had to go out after signing up for now tv and purchase a nowtv box themselves. I was wxpecting to receive one as how else was i meant to watch if i didnt have one. I was then told when i phoned up that i have ro download the app, to which i replied i couldnt so that on my tv, to which the reply was i would have to go out and buy one myself as they dont suply them. Anyone else been told this or had to do this?x

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Yeah, the information you've been given is correct, NOW TV don't provide NOW TV boxes free when you sign up (they used to give a free box if you signed up for NOW TV Combo broadband but they stopped doing that a while ago). You either buy a NOW TV stick/box or it's assumed you'll already have a device you can use to watch. Have a look at the following list of supported devices as you might find you already have something that you can use. If not, a NOW TV stick is probably your cheapest option.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Yeah, the information you've been given is correct, NOW TV don't provide NOW TV boxes free when you sign up (they used to give a free box if you signed up for NOW TV Combo broadband but they stopped doing that a while ago). You either buy a NOW TV stick/box or it's assumed you'll already have a device you can use to watch. Have a look at the following list of supported devices as you might find you already have something that you can use. If not, a NOW TV stick is probably your cheapest option.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Yeah @Anonymous User as @Andy has stated, basically every online streaming company don't provide the device but instead provide multiple ways of accessing the content. Like an app for your phone, Chromecast, Branded Boxes.