cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv Broadband down since 12:00am 27th Jan 22

My Broadband service has been down for nearly 24h with very little information on the outage and resolution time. Is anyone else experiencing this problem in Burntisland or nearby?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’m based Kirkcaldy and my wifi has also been down since 12 27th It’s an absolute joke 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi my broadband has been down since 1am suddenly stopped working. What is happening?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Out in Kirkcaldy since 27th. My wife works from and relies 100% on it - we’re not just needing it for browsing 😞 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

If your internet is still down, give the broadband team a call to find out what's happening. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My internet has been down in Kirkcaldy since 10pm on 26th January. I have had nothing since. I have tried unplugging and leaving it and then plugging back in but still nothing. Very little information on line about when the issue will be fixed. I am meant to be working from home and unable to do so without the internet! I have also tried to phone but get told that they cannot speak to me unless I am at home, I cant phone from home because I dont have good signal and rely on the internet a lot for communication! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’m from County Down Northern Ireland and my broadband has also been down since 27/01 but mine went off at around 8 pm and has not come back on yet