cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTv asking my availability, then ignoring me and canceling my subscription

Dear all,

I wanted to be a NowTv customer and just pay my subscription. However, this seems impossible due to an anormous amount of absurd behavior by NowTv.

I did the subscription, received my modem, had an appointment with the Openreach engineer on the 23 of November. That day, the engineer says there's still work to do to activate the line and I will be contacted for a further appointment. I had a new appointment the 1 of December, but the engineer simply missed it.

The day after I receive a message saying there is an error with my order and to contact the customer assistance immediately. I call it immediately and they book me a new appointment. Then, the 4 of December I receive a new email saying my new appointment is cancelled as Openreach is having problems, and to give them three available dates from the 8 of December. I immediately answer them telling I am available on the 8, 9 and 10 of December. I receive no more answers. Yesterday I call customer service again and they answer me there are problems with my order and they will give priority to my case.

Today I receive an email stating that my subscription is canceled (!!), and that's all.

Now,I just want to pay and have a working wi-fi. Is there anything I can do to have it with Nowtv, or I have to  find another provider that does not take the mickey out of me?

Also, do I have some right to a refund, as it is almost a month from when I did my first order, I always did all was requested to me but still I don't have a working wi-fi at my flat, and this is bringing me many issues? Or at least to an explanation of what the hell happened.

Best, 

A very angry wannabe customer

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You are best to call the broadband team in the morning from 8am.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help