cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV keeps returning to home page

Hi there,

Our NowTV keeps returning to the home page every time we are watching something. Highly annoying when you're half way through a film. Has anyone else had this issue? and if so how have they fixed it?

Thanks all, 

Mike

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chasing up the same issue; we've got two boxes and it does the same on both.  After about half an hour returns to the home menu.

Not sorted it yet; have you manages too?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV keeps returning to home page

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Literally a hard reset. 
small pin in hole on back. Re install Wi-fi. Make sure all cables in properly and free from dust etc. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having the exact same issue. Really annoying. We are due to renew our contract, but we haven't managed to get any help from Now TV so we're thinking of leaving. Can any one solve the problem?!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried using the search method has a temporary workaround until NowTV fixes it ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not sure what you mean by method search!  But you implied that it is a problem That Now TV need to sort? Thank you for replying.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you have a NowTV box or stick ?

If so on the NowTV box home screen page on your television towards the left hand side of the screen there should be a search section.

Click on search and type in the TV show or movie you want to watch.

If you have the stick you can also use the voice search on the smart remote controller.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Two weeks now without tv access and no feedback from anyone as to why. Works fine on my tablet and phone though. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no reply ftom nowtv i see. Happy to take money but not happy to supply solutions 🤷‍♀️👍🏼same problem here everytime im on an app it jumps to the main screen (its not the app at fault) one app stopped working completely the other week no updates needed on box or app itself. Uninstall,reinstall, nada.then worked but providing didnt browse on screen. Then didnt now does again 🤷‍♀️ beginnin to wonder if be better off with Sky again. Moreso when NowTV bumping up costs so much.