cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjduk
Advocate

NowTV HUB with TP-Link AV600

Hi,

I want to hard wire to my TV and also provide better Wifi to the living room so purchased TP-Link TL-WPA4220 kit.

I’ve had this a number of years ago with Virgin and it worked flawlessly, basically close plug and play. Today I’ve spent two hours attempting to set this up with my Now Broadband router and got absolutely no where.

Are there some specific settings I should

be looking at in the admin page, or is this just completely useless with 3rd party assistance?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If it worked with Virgin, there is no reason why it shouldn't work with Now. Try factory resetting the device(s) and starting again.

flavione
Scholar

@mjduk wrote:

Hi,

I want to hard wire to my TV and also provide better Wifi to the living room so purchased TP-Link TL-WPA4220 kit.

I’ve had this a number of years ago with Virgin and it worked flawlessly, basically close plug and play. Today I’ve spent two hours attempting to set this up with my Now Broadband router and got absolutely no where.

Are there some specific settings I should

be looking at in the admin page, or is this just completely useless with 3rd party assistance?

Thanks

That's the kit with two powerline plugs, one of which is also a wifi access point, right?

I had troubles setting it up with a Zyxel router in the past too, for a friend of mine.

I ended up doing a manual configuration, using the access point web interface.

mjduk
Advocate

Yes that’s the one. It has 2 ports for various rooms, both with eth hardwire options and WiFi.

thanks, will try this