cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv stick finding WiFi but won't connect

Hi all

I am having issues getting my now tv stick to connect to our wifi. I search to find the network, it appears saying excellent strength, I then add password click connect and it comes up with can't connect to wireless! This has only happened just recently and previously worked perfectly on our TV in the living room. We are on virgin media fibre optic broadband. We have a variety of boosters over the house and one in the living room, I have reset the hub and even tried setting up a individual Mac for the TV stick on our hub settings.

Anyone else experiencing anything similar? Just can't seem to figure out what it could be? Or is it just I need a new stick?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have strong broadband and WiFi from WightFibre. I have reset the Nowtv stick plugged into my Sony Bravia TV and just get "Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable".

Is it me, WightFibre or Now TV?????

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Sony Bravia TV? Smart? Can you watch something from the BBC iPlayer on it?

If you can, this will exonerate you and Wight Fibre.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV too old for internal Freeview hence plugged in NowTV