cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv broadband?

I am not at all happy with this!!

My internet has been going on and off for a whole week now! Then when i go to ask someone out about it the page doesn't load!!

SORT IT NOWTV!!!!!!!!

Absolutely getting on my last nerve now!!

It took the absolute p**s to install it! Now its playing up!!

Also said i would get money off my nowtv channels and there still the same price.

No deals for existing customers its horrible to be honest!!

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Phone NowTV Broadband then, on the number you have been given.

If you can’t remember it, then go to My Account/Broadband & calls, and look up Moving House.

The number given there is the same one you will need for this.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive just been looking at some of your comments on other posts and your VERY RUDE to be honest.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Now you’ve hurt my feelings 😢

I gave you good advice - what to do, how to do it.

I mean - your opening post about NowTV was very rude, but I looked past that, could see how you had got upset, thought “Hmmm, this poster shouldn’t be struggling with Live Chat, they should be on the provided phone number, but maybe they don’t know that, or don’t remember the number even if they did know that, so here’s how to find it”.

Did you call? If so, did my advice work?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.