cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv adverts super annoying!

Is there any way to get rid of those really annoying pre program adverts they are driving me mad. I have sky but chose to watch some programs on Nowtv instead as I cannot stand the normal tv adverts but this is becoming jus as irritating, why oh why did they put them in?

I am paying for the service you have already persuaded me, so stop advertising it!

this post ended up in the wrong section can it be moved to more relevant place?

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are so long as well. They should get rid of them seeing as we pay for the service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I couldn’t agree more! I have just started a trial and will cancel it if I can’t find a way around these annoying trailers! It’s crazy
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I totally agree, the service is great but I'll be cancelling my long running subscription shortly because I came to Now TV for what streaming's main attraction: no adverts. They are intrusive, flashing all over the place, irrelevant and never ending. They need to undo this.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would appear the NowTv think that a cat food ads is relevant to a four year old child who was subjected to it every time she wanted to watch Peppa Pig? This is reply I got from a complaint to justify the ads! Beware this is only the beginning, soon ads are going to be shown before, during and after shows! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So,

The Adverts have now hit the PC version of NOW.  I cannot be bothered with them and I refuse to pay for 'Boost' to get rid of them, mainly as there is absolutely no benefit having it for me (other than removing Ads for something I pay for).  It's just another way of Sky cashing in.  4 adverts when you start watching is beyond stupid.  Eventually, you will get Ads in the middle, ala Youtube etc. 

Sadly, it's time for me to part ways with NOW (for the time being).

Amazon Prime, Netflix and Disney + then - shame really.