cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv Stick

Hi, I have had to do a factory reset on my stick and now I have to enter a code. Silly question, but where do I enter this code. Thanks in advance for replies

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Make sure that you are typing nowtv.com/tv in your url address bar on your Internet browser and not your browser search engine.

You  need to type in the exact details to reach the web page where you enter the code shown on your TV.

To be honest I haven't done this myself yet because I haven't factory reset or purchased any new nowtv devices.

According to the NowTV Team it is suppose to be straight forward and easier for a customer compared to the older method of entering your username & password via the box or stick.

I have my doubts mind.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you so much for your help 😀 you are an absolute star, you definitely need to type in the browser and not the bar. Thank you again😀
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have a new now tv stick  i have followed all the instructions

Once it got to enter this code into nowtv.com/tv on your phone or computer i am stuck  no matter how many times i try on either device it wont accept it   then the tv just keeps refreshing and coming up with new codes that don't work either

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is currently a known issue where certain customers can get past the six digit activation code from their television screen when attempting to setup their new stick or box.

You need to contact live chat for further assistance & help.

Use this link below to access the green live chat button.

Should live chat not open for you, try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV won't let me update 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have tryed going to nowtv.com/tv,   cannot see how to ener the code can you help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can any one help me i already have a nowtv account, but decided to buy the stick for my bedroomtv, i have been trying all day today to sort it out and getting knowwhere, pluged in and all set up code shows up on tv i put in the correct place on site where it asks for it but keep comming up woops theres been  problem try again ive had this all day, it went through once asked me to sign in i did and still no now tv sick there it had me demented now seriously debating to put it imn the bin and stay with amazon any one have any ideas with this please 

lisa

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've not got a now tv stick it's a now TV box and it won't let me set up after factory resetting, the code doesn't work