cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv Stick

Hi, I have had to do a factory reset on my stick and now I have to enter a code. Silly question, but where do I enter this code. Thanks in advance for replies

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Make sure that you are typing nowtv.com/tv in your url address bar on your Internet browser and not your browser search engine.

You  need to type in the exact details to reach the web page where you enter the code shown on your TV.

To be honest I haven't done this myself yet because I haven't factory reset or purchased any new nowtv devices.

According to the NowTV Team it is suppose to be straight forward and easier for a customer compared to the older method of entering your username & password via the box or stick.

I have my doubts mind.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You need to use a mobile phone / tablet, PC and with your Internet browser url address bar type in nowtv.com/tv (make sure that your device doesn't auto correct when typing inside the url address bar).

Then once you are on the nowtv.com/tv web page follow the instructions and when asked enter the code shown on your TV screen.

If you don't complete the procedure within 9 minutes, then the code on the TV screen re freshes to a new code and you need to start again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply but I did that and it's only giving me the option of putting the code in for passes. Is there another place I should be?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Make sure that you are typing nowtv.com/tv in your url address bar on your Internet browser and not your browser search engine.

You  need to type in the exact details to reach the web page where you enter the code shown on your TV.

To be honest I haven't done this myself yet because I haven't factory reset or purchased any new nowtv devices.

According to the NowTV Team it is suppose to be straight forward and easier for a customer compared to the older method of entering your username & password via the box or stick.

I have my doubts mind.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for asking this question and thanks for the answer. I was going spare trying to find the place to enter nowtv.com/tv. I replaced my old white tv box with a black one a while ago and have just decided to revive the white one with a second tv upstairs.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I’ve tried this and It still doesn’t come up with the page to enter the code? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought a nowtv stick and its not working !! It wont even switch on or connect to the remote ! Have tried pairing it up many times too 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Any light showing on the stick ?

Make sure that you try the supplied power adpator that comes with the stick and you are on the correct HDMI input source on your TV remote controller.

If that doesn't work try a different HDMI port on your television with the stick and if nothing is still showing on your TV screen.

Then try a factory reset by pressing the small reset button on the stick for 6 secs whilst powered on from the mains adpator plug and connected to the television HDMI port.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
All sorted now many thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do I put code from tv on my phone so I can get TV on