cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now broadband

I’ve recently purchased NowTv Broadband everything was fine got a conformation email but in the last hour I’ve received an email saying they’ve had to change my order. 
ive read over my email several times and everything seems to be the same and it doesn’t say what’s changed. Does anyone know what’s happened or how I can see what’s changed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I had a similar email when i switched from BT to NowTV and nothing changed or effected the live activation date.

Just make sure on the emails NowTV haven't changed your landline telephone number.

Also go to My Account > Manage Account > Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments whilst logged in on here, to see the progress of your order, delivery of your Hub Router and live activation date.

If you want reassurances that nothing has changed, then maybe drop NowTV an email using the email address on the screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I had a similar email when i switched from BT to NowTV and nothing changed or effected the live activation date.

Just make sure on the emails NowTV haven't changed your landline telephone number.

Also go to My Account > Manage Account > Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments whilst logged in on here, to see the progress of your order, delivery of your Hub Router and live activation date.

If you want reassurances that nothing has changed, then maybe drop NowTV an email using the email address on the screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg