cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV no longer working on Roku

I’ve had the now tv app downloaded on my Roku express for about 1 week and it has been working perfectly...until today. It had disappeared from my home page but was still showing as downloaded.

I cannot get the app to open but all other apps are working. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, updated my Roku, restarted and even a full factory reset and still it will not work.

Now TV sometimes says it’s not connected to network but all other apps are fine and my connection shows as strong. I can’t get past the information page.

Any ideas on how to solve this - very frustrating.

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also reported in this main thread here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-Stick/Now-not-working-on-roku-box/m-p/556480#M7242 

No answer how to resolve it at the moment, though according to NOW Twitter they are aware of it and on the case. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. Only now tv affected. App also bombs you.

Now tv updated to 6.4.2 yesterday and have not worked since.

Roku updated at Xmas so that's not the issue.

Seems difficult to find out if there is an issue on the now tv web site and nowhere to report issues either.

Very professional

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem too

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  I’m the same I spent three hours on chat to 4 different people today they kept telling me there is nothing wrong and everything was fine and that I needed to contact ROKU. Then after I said that I was gonna take my customs elsewhere and that I was going to report them to every social media outlet they completely freaked out and told me that there was an issue and they’re trying to deal with the problem once I fix it they will email me I put in a complaint as well. 
They couldn’t give a time frame on when they will fix it they just said it will be fixed shortly. 
I spent all morning disconnecting the box reconnecting restarting resetting, turned my Internet off turn my TV off everything. The app kept disappearing then I got the app back but then it still wouldn’t work. 
Is everyone getting the same message?

It says NOW can be run because it could not be reinstalled from the network please check your network connections and try again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having exactly the same issues and it since they changed the interface it went off and can’t get it back on. Every other app is working perfectly it’s just now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same problem - seems to be limited to the roku express. i have a roku premier and roku sound bar, nowtv is working on those, but not my older/cheaper express.