cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV iPad app keeps crashing

Hi, 

When are we going to get a resolution to this new update that has made all iso devices that cannot install the latest operating system fixed? 

As I personally am not going buy new devices to use this service so will cancel and use someone else if it is not resolved soon. 

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. And no human being to speak to.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There was a new version rolled out yesterday evening on iOS which has fixed the crashing issue I was having with the app so that would be worth a try @Anonymous User 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much for the update which is much appreciated. I have tried it and it does work Yippee!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here! Shuts down whenever I click anything. I’ve deleted it several times, and not allowed notifications and it still crashes! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue I cannot watch anything on ipad ios9 since this week's app update. I have tried to contact Now TV via chat online but it does not work. Someone needs to resolve this pronto, otherwise why am I paying for it? Very unhappy with this. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app as well as numerous reboots and nothing works.

NOW TV technical customer services - DO SOMETHING!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have two ipads and non of them work but strangely, my samsung notebook , PC and tv do ?

What customer service is just a merry go round with no one to talk to. Great for sky because no one is accountable !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just been advised by Now TV customer service that they are aware of this issue and have escalated it to the appropriate team and they will get back to me with an update asap.

Not sure what timescale that represents but forever hopeful it will be sooner rather than later!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please let us know if they get back to you.  So frustrating and absolutely no satisfactory response. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well Done !!!!!! at least you succeeded where I failed. Lets hope it makes a difference. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just cancelled, constantly crashes once ive watched one or two films on my TV, and will not restart again until i switch it off for a while. 
Useless. Taking my money elsewhere. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You’ve commented on a thread relating to iPad but you have mentioned your TV.

Can you elaborate what device you are using to watch NOW on?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help