cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV iPad app keeps crashing

Hi, 

When are we going to get a resolution to this new update that has made all iso devices that cannot install the latest operating system fixed? 

As I personally am not going buy new devices to use this service so will cancel and use someone else if it is not resolved soon. 

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. And no human being to speak to.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. And no human being to speak to.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

which makes it worse! Really bad and they haven’t even said anything about it! Customer service ???? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No live chat or email facility so I have cancelled subscription. Plenty of other applications on offer. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have that problem. My iPad doesn't upgrade past iOS 10, so using iOS 13 is a non starter. ;(

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What the hell.... uninstalled reinstalled uninstalled reinstalled turned off turned on  twice..why oh why is it crashing was happily watching now TVs movies until 7 days  ago ...hence my name kraptv001

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can add me to the list of unhappy customers locked out by the faulty app update.

if not fixed and soon will be voting with my feet and cancelling

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please add me to the list also.  

I Stupidly updated on the 30/11.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just signed up for entertainment & movies but the iPad keeps crashing!... what a waste of money!,come on sort it out sharpish!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since the update it's crashing even more! I can't load any movies without it jumping out -_-