cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rin
Mentor

Now TV hub has not been despatch - Go Live today!

This is not a good start.

I have not recieved by Now TV Hub which means I will not be able to access my broadband services that are supposedly transfering today.

So when will I get it as today(31/3/22) is my switch date?

11 REPLIES 11
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Rin 

Give the broadband team a call, number in my signature below. 

From my understanding is that you should receive the hub a few days before your line goes active. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Rin
Mentor

Apparently BT Openreach didn't give them of a date that they were connecting me - so they didn't dispatch my hub!

I just wonder if my old plus net hub would work if I had the Now user id and password?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Rin wrote:

I just wonder if my old plus net hub would work if I had the Now user id and password?

I don't think it will as Now/Sky use a different form of authentication. (Known as Sky_Mer)

Geluk
Expert 2

PN Routers are locked to PN / BT dns addresses😡

chilli2
Elite

Your plusnet one wont work,  but you could try your old ISP router as the service may not have switched until the Now service is active .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If your current service stops working, and you haven't received your hub, then if you can find an old Sky hub (ask neighbours or friends if they have one) you should be able to use that in the meantime.

Rin
Mentor

Despite Now's (or is it Sky's?) complete incompetence I have been able to get my Broadband working but only because I happened to have a TalkTalk Hub that magically just worked when reset to factory settings.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Rin wrote:

Despite Now's (or is it Sky's?) complete incompetence I have been able to get my Broadband working but only because I happened to have a TalkTalk Hub that magically just worked when reset to factory settings.

That is a surprise, out of interest what model of TalkTalk router is it? I wonder if somehow you have been switched to someone else's TalkTalk line.

What does this link say your ISP is? Who is my ISP? — Find your Internet Service Provider

Who were you on before?

Rin
Mentor

TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub
version SG4K10002816t

Sky UK Limited

Previously ISP PLus Net - who were very quick to turn us off