cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV broadband

hello Folks,

I am seriously thinking of joining Now broadband, my current provider being Sky itself, as I currently pay £47 for broadband and anytime calls I am looking to save some money as Sky do not have any upgrades that I am able to take advantage of.

I would like to know what experiences people have had who have moved over to Now Broadband good or bad?

I really appreciate any help in advance.

regards

Bob

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I moved from Sky Broadband to NOW TV a little over a couple of years ago, when NOW first launched the Combo deals, and I have to say it’s been absolutely faultless. 

The broadband was up and running on the day I was told, and I didn’t even have to change over my router as the service still worked on my previous Sky one. I did swap to the NOW router mind you, mainly because it looked better I have to admit. 

There’s never been a drop-out in my service during my time with NOW and even when I moved house earlier this month, the changeover was seamless. I arranged the date in advance, the service stopped at my old property when I was told it would, then when I got to my new place I just plugged the router in and away we went. No need to call the support team or get an engineer around. 

So for me - I can’t praise NOW’s broadband service highly enough. I’ve been a TV customer since I joined back in 2016 and I haven’t had a single issue or cause for complaint. I’m a happy customer for sure. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am so sorry this reply is over a year late...lol!

Really appreciate your advice.. I am now thinking of changing from Sky again this year so how have you found your NOW TV  Broadband over the past 12 months?

Anyway I wish you a happy New Year

Regards

Bob.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User , happy new year to you too. 

I have to say - it’s been a faultless year on the broadband front. There’s not even been the slightest hint of a problem over the last 12 months. 

No drop-outs, no issues with speeds or capacity, even with multiple devices streaming or downloading at the same time. 

Customer service has always been good in my experience too, nothing to grumble about there at all. 

So if you haven’t yet made the switch - do it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your very helpful advice.

just a couple of questions if you have the time... On a daily basis how do you find the reliability of the Router? (my current Sky router does the job okay, being the older Sky hub) and is it easy to contact Now TV for technical help with your broadband? that is really important to me that I can contact somebody quickly,preferably by phone.

Sorry to keep bothering you but reading reviews online for Now broadband makes it sound like a real horror story.

Your Advice most appreciated.

Regards

Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

I can honestly say that the router has never dropped out in all of the years I’ve been using it, either in my current house or previous address. I haven’t encountered any loss of service in that time. 

In terms of customer service, yes, there is a number you can call as a broadband customer. I’ve not had need to call them over a problem but whenever I have called up, such as to arrange my house move or talk generally about my account, the service I’ve received has been first-class. Queries have always been resolved promptly and satisfactorily. 

Hope that helps you.