cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Hub 2

Hi ,

My now broadband Hub2 (router) as stopped working no power going to it which leaves me with no internet can I order a new one or will I have to buy one not bothered whichever is the fastest as I need my internet for work.

Regards Leanne

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing you have tried holding in the reset button on the back of the Hub Router for about 10 seconds to see if that kicks your Hub Router back into life ?

Also i am guessing you have tried reconnecting all the cables again to your Hub Router ?

Is your Hub Router still in the 12 month warranty period ?

Your best bet would be to phone the NowTV Broadband Team for further assistance & help.

Open the link below and you should see a telephone number highlighted in green if you are signed in with your Broadband login details.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/installation-and-setup 

If you have a old Sky Router, then that will work with the NowTV Broadband service or a replacement NowTV Hub from places like Ebay, Gumtree etc.

Hopefully NowTV will sort you out with a replacement Hub Router once you give them a call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for reply .

Yes I have tried holding the reset  button a light at the back of the hub flashes and then nothing .

Yes my hub is only  5 months  old so I will try and contact the Now Tv team and see what they suggest ..Thank you got help and time 

Regards Thomas