cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV HUB 2 not working on activation date

Today was my activation date so I set up my box and waited and all that happened was that the power light and wireless light is green whilst the internet light is not on. I was told to wait until midnight which I have and it is still the same. Every time I call customer service they always seem to be “busy” I haven’t even started being with now Tv but already had an extremely bad start. 

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did this get sorted?

Was supposed to go live yesteryear, the phone works, and I had an orange light permani on the router.

Left it over night and now the orange light has gone off, with no other colour replacing it. 

Any advice?

This is a joke I've already waited 10 days, and now there telling me I got to wait until Monday for an update as they need to send an engineer, whom doesn't need to access my house?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been waiting 10days now for the internet to go live and still not heard anything. Every time I phone they say it’s a problem with open reach. It is so frustrating. As I’m more or less house bound I rely on the internet for everything. 

What did they say the engineer had to do? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The engineer had to swap the wires around because it had been connected incorrectly at the main hub for our village

Anonymous User
Not applicable

today is my activation date and I'm having the same issue. power light and wireless light are green the internet light is not even on its been like a whole day. and the worst part is there is no support on resolving the issue.. only if I knew this before. does anyone know how to book an engineer? because the call service is ###### 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Your live activation date can happen anytime up until Midnight tonight if this is your scheduled activation date today with NOW.

My activation went live around about 7 to 8pm with NOW (though my Dads went live at around 2pm).

If nothing happens by then give the NOW Broadband Team a call after 8am tomorrow morning. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Line activation can take up to midnight on the day.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/i-ve-ordered-now-broadband-what-happens-next

If your still desperate to speak to staff, give the team a call.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/installation-and-setup

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–11pm.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help