cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV HUB 2 not working on activation date

Today was my activation date so I set up my box and waited and all that happened was that the power light and wireless light is green whilst the internet light is not on. I was told to wait until midnight which I have and it is still the same. Every time I call customer service they always seem to be “busy” I haven’t even started being with now Tv but already had an extremely bad start. 

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem mate today is seven days after activation and still nothing. Shiet i am very frustrated. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. Been on hold on the ‘chat’ for the last 30 mins. Paying for a service that isn’t working...very frustrated! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This is a joke !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in exactly the same position, yesterday was the activation date and I have tried every troubleshooting method that I can find on google. I am not happy at all and the forum just seems to be everyone having this issue, if anyone has any other suggestions or has any luck please let me know. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi this is such a joke just waiting to get through it says under 20mins to get through.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here! Mine was due to go live on 4th September and I’m still waiting. I can’t even get through on the phone to find out what’s the delay. AND they’ve had the cheek to bill me for the first month this morning! I am not at all impressed and don’t know what to do. Any help would be gratefully received

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

We apologise for the high wait times and the frustrations about the Hub 2 everyone is experiencing.

There is a number of reasons this could be happening.

~ It could be an external issue that would require an engineer to fix at exchange.

~It could be the Hub itself

~It could be your set up- so make sure you're connected to the master socket.

Below is some tips on how to set up your equipment.

Setting up the Broadband equipment

To set up the router:

1. Connect one end of the grey (ADSL) cable to the router, and the other end to a microfilter.
  2. Connect the microfilter to thetelephone socket, preferably the master socket.
  3. Connect the power cable to the router and if applicable make sure the switch is on.
  4. Plug in to the mains and switch on.

If you need a wired connection, plug your Ethernet cable in.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think the worst of all this is NowTV insisting that this is a asurorise to them, when it’s clearly a systematic failure in their processes. Ten days since we should have gone live here. Apparently an update on the 11th will suffice. (It won’t) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. They are blaming bt openreach at the moment