cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Fibre Failures

I recently signed up for Now TV fibre during the spring sale but have been unable to get an Engineer to visit and complete the install.

I initially signed up and rang to arrange but was told I had to speak with a Tier 2, who I can't be put through to as they only call out, and within 72 hours. Typically I missed the call as I was at work so decided to call them back, only to find that they'd gone ahead and booked the visit for a coupled of days later. For this reason it couldn't be cancelled and it'd have to be allowed to lapse, meaning an Engineer would waste a journey to my home, whilst Now TV knew no-one would be in to meet the Engineer. However, I had agreed with Now TV that they'd call me back a few days later to arrange a new visit.

That never happened.

So I called them back and was told that Tier 2 would call me back in 72 hours.

That never happened.

So I called them back and was told they'd call me.

Nope, no call.

So I called them again and was told that I'd just have to wait as they're now waiting for a new slot for the engineer. That was Saturday and I've heard nothing since. It's becoming a bit of a joke now.

See that Virgin are doing fibre for about the same price so thinking I'll cut my losses, cancel, and move over to them!
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

line was mean to go live on the 26th april, and it only got installed on the 7th may after FOUR visits, one of those were cancelled by engineer

shocking service up to yet

hopefully the download speed will make up for it....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not likely, I'm paying for fibre and only get 4/5 mbps
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, got hooked up today and all connected up. But the fastest speed I can get is about 9Mb... Tried the line checker and it recognises there's a fault on the line, but I need to call customer support