cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Broadband - engineer no show

Argh I took today off work as leave so I could be at my new home for the engineer to set up my broadband as required. 8am to 1pm slot booked weeks ago. He didn’t turn up at all!

Looks like my flat used to be virgin media enabled. But I’ve chosen Now Broadband for my tenancy. There is a BT master socket already in the flat, so I assume it’s an easy switch? Does the engineer even need to come inside?

I’ve tried setting up the router to see if they enabled my broadband remotely, but it doesn’t work. No broadband light.

called Now Broadband and they just said sorry, they’ll note it with OpenReach and I’ll hear back in 72 hours! I need internet for work. Can someone help me? Check my account again for an update? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same issue today. Engineer was meant to be here on the 8th and it was to go live. On the day '8th' they sent an email to say my activation date has now changed to the 18th(today) again the Engineer did not show and my fibre still isn't activated. So thats now 2 days I've had to take off work for this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also wonder what the best form of communication is with NowTV. As this is a community page, are staff here too? I've messaged on Twitter and the official contact form.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here - engineer was meant to come yesterday 1pm - 6pm, took time off work for it, they didn't show up but no comment from NOW TV or open reach. Can't find a number to call NOW TV on to complain either AND on the account appointments it says the engineer visit was successful... for who?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

0330 3323050

0800 7591213