cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not quite connected

My broadband is meant to go live before midnight tonight. I have set up the equipment and can connect to the NowTV option in my WiFi menu, but as soon as it connects it comes up with a box saying ‘Not quite connected’ and tries to take me through steps to fix the equipment (unplugging and re-plugging things etc.) Is this just happening because the broadband hasn’t gone live yet, and won’t go live until closer to midnight? Or does it mean there is a problem with the hardware? At present the ‘internet’ light on the modem is not lit up.

thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

My broadband is meant to go live before midnight tonight. I have set up the equipment and can connect to the NowTV option in my WiFi menu, but as soon as it connects it comes up with a box saying ‘Not quite connected’ and tries to take me through steps to fix the equipment (unplugging and re-plugging things etc.) Is this just happening because the broadband hasn’t gone live yet, and won’t go live until closer to midnight? Or does it mean there is a problem with the hardware? At present the ‘internet’ light on the modem is not lit up.

thanks. 

It's more than likely just because you aren't live yet @Anonymous User 

As soon as it goes live you should be able to connect to the wifi AND browse the internet 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Until the middle green light is showing on the front of the Hub router you won't be able to use any device including your nowtv streaming box on the internet until your activation goes live anytime up until midnight.